Saturday, July 16, 2011

Time to Celebrate

Celebration Cupcakes
I really do not like game days.  I feel the tension rising as the hour nears.  When the game starts, I either retreat to the room and try not to listen to my hubby's comments about the game or  I busy myself with other things so as not to find myself thinking about the game. Today, instead of retreating to facebook, I decided to bake.

I got the recipe from Bakehappy's blog.  It's a fairly easy recipe for a chocolate cake.  The ingredients are easy to source since most of them are pantry staples.  I'm glad I stumbled upon this site.  The recipe is indeed a keeper.  I call them celebration cupcakes since we won the game.  I can now breathe, relax and eat my cupcake in peace because  Ateneo takes game one versus La Salle 82-71.

ONE BIG FIGHT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment