Sunday, February 20, 2011

Still alive....


I know it's been a while since I last wrote something here.  Blogging takes a backseat now that I'm back to the corporate world.  So much for my dreams of being a SAHM.  However, I will try my best to post as often as I can.  To start, here are some photos that I took via Iphone and processed using the instagr.am Iphone app.  This is my favorite app as of the moment together with Facebook and Twitter of course.  It's like twitter but instead of words, you post pictures to update your status.  


Basilica de Sto. Nino
This one I used another Iphone app which is named MoreLomo.  It processes the photo as if it is taken by a lomo camera.  It does give you neat results too but you would have to post it to your social network accounts in order to share unlike with instagr.am which instantly shares your photo with the community and to your followers.

 Another instagr.am photo taken inside the Sto. Nino Shrine.
Lighting candles for favors at the Sto. Nino Shrine

I have not uploaded all my photos yet so I'll post more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment