Cheesy Tuna Paella Balls
1 Can San Marino Tuna Paella
Cheese (I used Eden Filled Cheese)
1/2 cup flour
1 cup panko bread crumbs
Oil for frying
1. Combine flour, salt and pepper in a plate. Set aside
2. Slice cheese into cubes
3. Place tuna paella in a bowl
4. Beat egg in a bowl
5. Prepare dredging station by placing the plate of the seasoned flour, bowl of eggs and plate of breadcrumbs side by side.
6. Get a spoonful of tuna paella and put cheese in the center covering it entirely with the rice.
7. Dredge in flour then in eggs then in breadcrumbs. Repeat this step until all of the tuna paella is consumed.
8. Put in freezer for about 10m minutes to help the breadcrumbs set.
9. Heat oil in a deep pan. Make sure it is enough to deep fry the rice balls.
10. When the oil is hot enough, fry the tuna paella balls until golden brown.
11. Drain excess oil by placing the fried ones in a plate lined with a paper towel.
12. Serve while hot.
|Tuna Paella Balls|
* I served this with sweet chili sauce on the side.