Potato Croquettes with Corned Tuna
3 medium sized potatoes
1 can Corned Tuna
Panko bread crumbs
Pinch of Curry Powder
seasoned flour (flour+salt+pepper)
1. Boil potatoes in water until they are tender. Drain and peel. Mash with a fork or a potato masher. Set aside to cool
2. Add the corned tuna to the potatoes and mix well
3. Season with salt, pepper and the curry powder.
4. Add about 1/4 cup of dry breadcrumbs to the mixture
5. Shape into small patties and refrigerate.
6. Place seasoned flour, beaten egg, and panko bread crumbs in three separate bowls.
7. Dredge in flour, dip in egg, coat with bread crumbs. Repeat this step until all patties are done.
8. Refrigerate or place in freezer for about 15 to 30 minutes
9. Heat oil till it's hot, about 370F. Make sure you have enough oil to deep fry or not to fry the patties on one side.
10. Fry the patties by batches till it's golden brown on one side then flip to do the other side.
11.Drain on a cookie sheet lined with paper towels to absorb the excess oils.
12. Serve while it's hot.