Creamy Corned Tuna Pasta
200g Uncooked Pasta (Spaghetti/Linguine/Fettuccine/Zitti - whatever you prefer)
1 can Corned Tuna (Century or San Marino - whatever brand you prefer)
1 small can button mushrooms, sliced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 tetrapack cream
1. Boil pasta according to package directions. Set aside
2. Saute button mushrooms.
3. Add onions and garlic
4. Add bell peppers and saute till fragrant
5. Add corned tuna.
6. Add cream
7. Thin the mixture out a bit with the pasta water. Add the water a little at a time till it reaches your desired consistency.
8. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Add cooked pasta and mix with the sauce.
10. Sprinkle with grated cheese.
11. Serve while it's hot.
|Creamy Corned Tuna Pasta|
*To make it a bit spicy, sprinkle a bit (or a lot) of crushed red pepper to the sauce before adding the pasta. I added it after it was cooked as the kids are not yet used to spicy foods.