Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Finger Lickin' Good!

No, we did not have KFC for dinner tonight.  As I posted earlier, I was trying a new product that I saw in the supermarket this afternoon.

Included in the pack is the breading and the sauce for the chicken wings.  The pack says it is good for 500g of chicken wings. But I beg to disagree because I had about that much chicken and I ran out of the breading mix.  Good thing I bought 2 so I was able to finish breading all my chicken pieces.  But I think the sauce pack is enough.  It is also available in several flavors: Barbeque, Teriyaki and Screamer.

The result? Success!  We had chicken wings that could rival the ones we had in Chili's in Manila and New York Buffalo Wings in Lahug.

a plateful of goodness! Yummy!!!!

Now we do no have to go out of the house just to get these succulent sweet and really spicy chicken wings.  I just have to run to the nearest grocery store, which is luckily only a few minutes from our place, to buy me some chicken wings. 

Finger Lickin' Sarap to the Bones!

For added flavor, I brined the chicken in salt for about an hour before proceeding with breading it.  I think doing that extra step in necessary for the chicken meat to have flavor.

The product is highly recommended by me.  Especially if you are suddenly craving for spicy chicken wings.  

Disclaimer: I was not paid to review this product.  I just chanced upon it while doing my grocery rounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment