Tuesday, August 3, 2010

New Favorite

I love chocolates. I make sure that I have a stash of it hidden in my food cabinet.  I discovered this chocolate bar while waiting for my son in school.  I fell in love with it after the first bite.  My friends and I call it our new Tofi Luk. For those who do not know, Tofi Luk is another chocolate bar that is like a cheaper version of Twix.  We used to hoard them whenever we had the chance.

It is a chocolate covered crispy rice cereal, wafer, peanut butter bar.

Peanut Butter Flavor



The picture that I have here is their chocolate and peanut butter flavor.  They have it in milk chocolate, dark chocolate and white chocolate.  I have only tasted 2 variants- milk and peanut butter.  I personally prefer the one with peanut butter because I love how the sweet salty flavors vie for the attention of my taste buds.  A friend said that the dark chocolate flavor is good too.  

This is a cheap chocolate fix.  It will only cost you Php 5 if you buy it by bar and costs even lower when buying them by box (PhP 48.50).  This is available in the chocolate and candy aisle of your favorite supermarket. 


No comments:

Post a Comment